Very Inspiring Blogger Award
I’m finally catching up with my awards. Heavy turbulence in life has kept me very busy. It’s been days since I’ve posted anything. Things seem to be quiet now. First I want to thank the bloggers who nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Please look at their writing. It’s fabulous.
Thank you Beyond Words for nominating me for a second Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Your blog is inspiring and beautiful.
John the Aussie at Dumb Workers nominated me for a third Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Your blogs are entertaining and they make me think. Thank you.
These are the rules for this award:
Thank the person who nominated you
Share seven thing about yourself
Pass the award to seven nominees
7 things about me:
- I hate clutter but I can never get away from it…it’s everywhere
- Things I love to shop for: books, shoes and music…I never have enough
- Something I’ll never give up on: learning new things
- What I’m exceptionally good at: giving advice (but not so good at taking it)
- Nobody is more critical of me than me. I blame it on my inner b*tch
- My right brain is my inbox and my left brain is my outbox
- My cat has her own email and Facebook page. She has more friends than I do.
Here are my seven nominees for bloggers who inspire, entertain and share so much of themselves with us all. There are so many others that also deserve this award. Keep spreading the love.