Double Tag I’m It
Thank you ladies. I’m going to have to double up here. I’ve been procrastinating again.
Here are The Rules.
- You must post the rules.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
- Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Questions from the Narcissist:
If the person you were dating asked you how many partners you have had would you answer the question? maybe
- Penises are… usually overrated; most pricks think they’re rated X but in reality they’re only GP (grossly petite).
- Vaginas are…everywhere and they are what they are.
- What is the weirdest request you have ever gotten from a person you were dating? One idiot wanted to borrow $1,000 to pay his electric bill. bye bye!!
- List three qualities a person of the opposite sex have to possess for you to consider a relationship? 1. a great sense of humor 2. speaks fluent English 3. a strong pulse
- What are your three biggest turn-offs? 1. Men with names that begin with M. 2. pump and dumpers 3. Men who are so self-absorbed that they don’t even know you’re there.
- What is the single sexiest physical attribute someone can possess? hair (I date guys in their 50’s)
- If you could only choose one… Great Sex or Great Oral Sex? It depends what day it is. Monday, Wednesday and Friday are Great Sex days. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday are Great Oral Sex days. Sundays I rest.
- What is the worst pick up line you have ever heard? You look like a woman who wants a good man with just a touch of the bad boy in him. (not far from the truth)
- Have you ever gone home with someone you just met? I’m embarrassed to admit that I did go home with someone I just met but only because he fed me first. Every Happy Meal deserves a happy ending.
- How do you feel about cat calls? I don’t get cat calls but I’ve gotten calls with heavy breathing on the other end. I don’t like it.
- Top or bottom? (Chose one) Geeze this is a tough one. I haven’t slept in a bunk bed since I was 8! I have to pick the bottom because I don’t know how the hell I would get up on top. (I’m scared of ladders!)
Questions from the Old Heave Ho:
1. What is your favorite movie and why? Cabaret – At the time it was released I related to Liza Minnelli’s character Sally Bowles and the decadence of the times
2. If you could travel anywhere … where would that be? would love to go back to Hawaii
3. If you could change your first name to anything what would it be? Star
4. Where is your peaceful place? my home
5. (take from Big Mike’s debate of the week) Cat, Dog, other? Clueless
6. Beatles or Elvis? Beatles
7. If you could change anything in time what would it be? John Lennon’s murder
8. Do you believe men and women can be friends with no hidden agendas on either’s part. As long as there is no sexual tension between them it can work
9. Where do you gain strength from? daily meditation and people who are optimistic and supportive
10. Who would you like to be stranded on a desert island with? Antonio Banderas
11. What is your favorite beverage? coffee any time day or night
My questions for you:
1. What song best describes your life right now?
2. What is your favorite diet buster food?
3. Who is the one person (living or dead) you would like to meet?
4. If you were a porn star what would your name be?
5. What is your favorite body part of the opposite sex?
6. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
7. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
8. Would you rather date someone younger or older and why?
9. Name 3 things that are unique about yourself.
10. Have you ever spread a rumor about someone?
11. What is the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?
I’m nominating these awesome bloggers for their cool posts and witty style: