Versatile Blogger Award
Woo Hoo! I was nominated for my 5th Versatile Blogger Award by Katrina at Freedom to a Full Life. Katrina is truly versatile in her thoughts and shares handfuls of inspiration and healing with us. Thank you for thinking of me.
Here are the rules:
Post a link to the blogger who nominated you.
Share 7 random things about yourself.
Nominate 15 fellow bloggers and let them know.
Add the “Versatile Blogger Award” to your blog.
It’s summer here in New England and the fun has begun. I’m sure I can come up with 7 things I love about summer.
1. I love ocean kayaking. This is my 3rd season and it gets more fun and exciting every year.
2. I’m a beach bum from May to September. On sunny days nothing prevents me from reading a good book, or scribbling and doodling silly rants in the comfort of my beach chair.
3. Ice cream cones at a roadside stand are my favorite summer treat. yum, yum, lick, lick!
4. My charcoal grill is better than a gas grill. I haven’t used it yet this year because hornets beat me to it and have a fairly daunting nest inside it.
5. I like taking the train to Boston to spend time shopping and wandering around the city.
6. Gardening is my passion and takes up a lot of my free time.
7. I belong to a local art guild and love it when summer tourists visit our gallery.
Well, that wasn’t difficult at all. Now for the best part…sharing this award with some of you, or maybe all of you.
Rather than select 15 fellow bloggers I’m going let you decide if you’d like to have this award. You all deserve it. I nominate YOU for the Versatile Blogger Award. I hope you’ll play.
Love to all…Karm