Bagged and Tagged
There’s no challenge too big for the diva! You tagged me so I’m going to play. I loved reading the answers to your questions, and quite liked the questions you asked me.
Here are the game rules:
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
Create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged
Tag (eleven) people with a link to your post
Let them know they’ve been tagged
1. What is your favourite ice-cream flavour and why? I’m a chocolate addict so anything with chocolate works for me
2. Do blondes really have more fun? I’ve never been a blonde but I still have fun
3. What is the weirdest dream that you remembering having? (I’m talking sleepy dream here.) Once I was chased by a tiger and I had to fly to get away from it
4. Did you grow to become/do what you always dreamed of as a child? If not, why not? I never became a rock star like I wanted to for obvious reasons (you don’t want to hear me sing)
5. What is the most annoying fad that you’ve ever succumbed to? I had a Joan Jett haircut in the early 80’s and it looked ridiculous on me
6. If you could steal someone’s identity for a day, who would you be and what you would you do as them? I would love to be superman for a day. With all his superpowers it would be exhausting but I think I could do it.
7. Where would you most and least like to visit in the world? My first choice is London and Paris. My last choice is Afghanistan.
8. What, in your opinion, is one of the best/most useful inventions ever and why? The printing press and the internet are equally amazing inventions. Ironically, the printing press gave the world books and the internet made them nearly obsolete
9. If you could be any other species, what would you hope to be? I would love to be a cat
10 If you could see one music act dead or alive, back stage, first class treatment, who would it be and where and why? David Bowie anywhere, anytime. It would be a thrill to meet him
11. Do you have any superstitions? I was sure my rabbit’s foot would bring me good luck. It’s bad luck to open an umbrella in the house. Garlic keeps vampires away.
These are my questions for you to answer.
1. What is the name of your generation (X, Y, baby boomer)?
2. What is worse, a broken heart or death?
3. Describe a pet peeve of yours.
4. Describe something in the past you regret.
5. If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life what food would you choose?
6. What is your favorite holiday?
7. What do you like to do in your free time?
8. Do you prefer coffee or tea or something else?
9. Name some things that scare you.
10. Name items you love to shop for.
11. Would you change your sex for a day? Why?
Now the moment you’ve all been waiting for. Who is tagged next?
I have a lot of new followers that I haven’t had a chance to get to know yet. I’ll work on a list and notify the 11 lucky bloggers as soon as it’s ready. All my best to you Miss Katykins. Thanks.