There’s no challenge too big for the diva! You tagged me so I’m going to play. I loved reading the answers to your questions, and quite liked the questions you asked me.
Here are the game rules:
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
Create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged
Tag (eleven) people with a link to your post
Let them know they’ve been tagged
1. What is your favourite ice-cream flavour and why? I’m a chocolate addict so anything with chocolate works for me
2. Do blondes really have more fun? I’ve never been a blonde but I still have fun
3. What is the weirdest dream that you remembering having? (I’m talking sleepy dream here.) Once I was chased by a tiger and I had to fly to get away from it
4. Did you grow to become/do what you always dreamed of as a child? If not, why not? I never became a rock star like I wanted to for obvious reasons (you don’t want to hear me sing)
5. What is the most annoying fad that you’ve ever succumbed to? I had a Joan Jett haircut in the early 80’s and it looked ridiculous on me
6. If you could steal someone’s identity for a day, who would you be and what you would you do as them? I would love to be superman for a day. With all his superpowers it would be exhausting but I think I could do it.
7. Where would you most and least like to visit in the world? My first choice is London and Paris. My last choice is Afghanistan.
8. What, in your opinion, is one of the best/most useful inventions ever and why? The printing press and the internet are equally amazing inventions. Ironically, the printing press gave the world books and the internet made them nearly obsolete
9. If you could be any other species, what would you hope to be? I would love to be a cat
10 If you could see one music act dead or alive, back stage, first class treatment, who would it be and where and why? David Bowie anywhere, anytime. It would be a thrill to meet him
11. Do you have any superstitions? I was sure my rabbit’s foot would bring me good luck. It’s bad luck to open an umbrella in the house. Garlic keeps vampires away.
These are my questions for you to answer.
1. What is the name of your generation (X, Y, baby boomer)?
2. What is worse, a broken heart or death?
3. Describe a pet peeve of yours.
4. Describe something in the past you regret.
5. If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life what food would you choose?
6. What is your favorite holiday?
7. What do you like to do in your free time?
8. Do you prefer coffee or tea or something else?
9. Name some things that scare you.
10. Name items you love to shop for.
11. Would you change your sex for a day? Why?
Now the moment you’ve all been waiting for. Who is tagged next?
I have a lot of new followers that I haven’t had a chance to get to know yet. I’ll work on a list and notify the 11 lucky bloggers as soon as it’s ready. All my best to you Miss Katykins. Thanks.
Thank you ladies. I’m going to have to double up here. I’ve been procrastinating again.
Here are The Rules.
- You must post the rules.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
- Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Questions from the Narcissist:
If the person you were dating asked you how many partners you have had would you answer the question? maybe
- Penises are… usually overrated; most pricks think they’re rated X but in reality they’re only GP (grossly petite).
- Vaginas are…everywhere and they are what they are.
- What is the weirdest request you have ever gotten from a person you were dating? One idiot wanted to borrow $1,000 to pay his electric bill. bye bye!!
- List three qualities a person of the opposite sex have to possess for you to consider a relationship? 1. a great sense of humor 2. speaks fluent English 3. a strong pulse
- What are your three biggest turn-offs? 1. Men with names that begin with M. 2. pump and dumpers 3. Men who are so self-absorbed that they don’t even know you’re there.
- What is the single sexiest physical attribute someone can possess? hair (I date guys in their 50’s)
- If you could only choose one… Great Sex or Great Oral Sex? It depends what day it is. Monday, Wednesday and Friday are Great Sex days. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday are Great Oral Sex days. Sundays I rest.
- What is the worst pick up line you have ever heard? You look like a woman who wants a good man with just a touch of the bad boy in him. (not far from the truth)
- Have you ever gone home with someone you just met? I’m embarrassed to admit that I did go home with someone I just met but only because he fed me first. Every Happy Meal deserves a happy ending.
- How do you feel about cat calls? I don’t get cat calls but I’ve gotten calls with heavy breathing on the other end. I don’t like it.
- Top or bottom? (Chose one) Geeze this is a tough one. I haven’t slept in a bunk bed since I was 8! I have to pick the bottom because I don’t know how the hell I would get up on top. (I’m scared of ladders!)
Questions from the Old Heave Ho:
1. What is your favorite movie and why? Cabaret – At the time it was released I related to Liza Minnelli’s character Sally Bowles and the decadence of the times
2. If you could travel anywhere … where would that be? would love to go back to Hawaii
3. If you could change your first name to anything what would it be? Star
4. Where is your peaceful place? my home
5. (take from Big Mike’s debate of the week) Cat, Dog, other? Clueless
6. Beatles or Elvis? Beatles
7. If you could change anything in time what would it be? John Lennon’s murder
8. Do you believe men and women can be friends with no hidden agendas on either’s part. As long as there is no sexual tension between them it can work
9. Where do you gain strength from? daily meditation and people who are optimistic and supportive
10. Who would you like to be stranded on a desert island with? Antonio Banderas
11. What is your favorite beverage? coffee any time day or night
My questions for you:
1. What song best describes your life right now?
2. What is your favorite diet buster food?
3. Who is the one person (living or dead) you would like to meet?
4. If you were a porn star what would your name be?
5. What is your favorite body part of the opposite sex?
6. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
7. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
8. Would you rather date someone younger or older and why?
9. Name 3 things that are unique about yourself.
10. Have you ever spread a rumor about someone?
11. What is the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?
I’m nominating these awesome bloggers for their cool posts and witty style:
I love awards!
I was awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by one of my
favorite bloggers The Old Heave Ho.
Thank you so much for thinking of me.
The Rules of the “Versatile Blogger Award” are as follows:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
- Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Add the “Versatile Blogger Award” pic to your blog post.
Let’s see…7 random things about me (Karmic Diva).
1. Things that make me happy: chocolate, bubble baths, being pampered
2. Things I look for in a guy: sense of humor, intelligence, speaks fluent English, maturity (past the Happy Meal stage), a strong pulse
3. Things I like to do in my free time: writing, blogging, trying new things, visiting new places, special time with family and friends, kayaking, almost anything except camping
4. Words that describe me: vivacious, passionate, energetic, creative, curvy
5. Things that scare me: snakes, nightmares, horror movies, the unknown
6. Things I strive for: to live in the moment, to trust my intuition, to set my thoughts free
7. My favorite diet busters: cheesecake, ice cream, cheeseburger and fries
I’m thrilled to nominate these bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award. They entertain, make me think and raise my awareness about things I should pay more attention to. Thank you fellow bloggers and love to all of you.